Leather upper, leather insole & shock-mitigating rubber outsole
Wide toe box, flexible & lightweight
Adjustable hook&Loop closure
For the active kids
You are buying a pair of shoes designed particularly to privide extra protection to your active kids. The outsoles are made of soft, flexible and spongy rubber, functioning as a shock-mitigating or anti-shock mechanism.
Please keep in mind the manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes, sizing may vary accordingly. Please check the insole length before placing an order.
You can follow the following steps to measure your kiddo's feet:
1. Lay a piece of paper flat on the floor. Wood or tile is ideal for measuring insoles since they are hard and smooth surfaces. Carpet's soft texture may cause a false measurement.
2. Have the child standing on the piece of paper with bare feet.
3. Use a pen or marker to mark just in front of the toes and just behind the heel of one of their feet.
4. Use a measuring tape to count the inches/MMs in between the toe and heel marks, to obtain the child's insole length. Again, manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes, sizing may vary accordingly. So, please choose the shoes based on the measured insole length, rather than the size codes.
5. To leave some room for your kiddo's feet to grow, we recommend adding a quarter of an inch or 6mm to your measurement and use that as final insole length number to pick the shoes.
Please feel free to let us know if you need assistance in choosing the size. We are more than happy to help.
** Please note that the "Sizing Info" chart, as provided by Amazon by default, is NOT used.
** Please follow the insole length numbers from the drop-down menu to make proper selection.
HLT Toddler/Little Kid Little Flowers Anti-shock Outsole Sport/Uniform Shoe Clothing - 6PAMZG8WA